Consumers Asset Liquidation Auction
Tues., Sept. 20, 2011 @ 10 a.m.
From I-94 take Exit 139 (Cooper Street) then South to East Trail Street then west to auction location. Parking is only available on side streets and will not be available on Consumers Property.
TWO AUCTION RINGS START AT 10 A.M. Ring One begins with Lot #1 and Ring Two begins with Lot #573
The third auction of the year for Consumers Energy is upon us. These auctions consist of assets that are no longer in need or in use and can be purchased by the general public at auction. Mark your calendars now for this auction as well as the fourth and final auction of 2011 on December 6th at this same location. List is subject to change.
The inventory of this auction changes daily so check back periodically for updates. Approximately 1 week prior to the auction date, there will be a catalog of all items being sold on this site. As of now, there are thousands of items including:
- (155) Panasonic CF-18 Toughbook laptop computers
- (68) Dell 745 mini computers
- (128) Dell 745 tower computers
- (20) Dell 620’s
- (5) StorageTek Timberline 9490 controller/transport tape drive units
- IBM 3745-310 communication controller
- (5) HP Storageworks XP 12000 disk array storage units that was not connected to the main frame, 128gb of cache, 8 gb of shared memory, 664-146gb drives at 15k, 316-300 gb drives at 10k, 130-72gb drives at 15k, and 42-400gb drives at 10k, there are also 112 fiber channel ports on this box and all 5 cabinets were installed - total raw storage on this box is 214592gb or 214TB’s
- HItachi Data storage unit;
- (2) IBM Z800 mainframes (models 003 and OA2) this includes HMC consoles and cables, etc. 16Gig ram (2066-OA2 is 23D, 2066-003 is 298A) series data storage units
- (2) IBM 9032 Data storage units;
- (2) Storagetek 9330 data storage unit;
- Storage Tek Virtual storage manager;
- (2) IBM S/390 parallel Enterprise server Generation 5 storage units;
also selling Copiers; Printers; Blackberry phones; Rustrak Ranger II data logger; Allen Bradley Panel View; Sartorius Scales; OTC Monitor 4000E Domestic Pathfinder 95 in case; Milton Roy Spectronic 1001 plus UV-Visible Scanning Spectrophotometer; Welders & plasma cutter including Miller 400amp. arc welder; Miller Deltaweld 300 welder with Miller wire feeder; Miller XMT 300 DC inverter arc welder; Miller Trailblazer 251 welder with Onan 20h.p gas engine; Hobart 300amp. welder; Lincoln Idealarc 250; Lincoln Lincwelder 250; Solar 50amp. Plasma cutter; pipe wrenches; Line crimpers; pipe dies; air compressors; air chisels; various power tools; Snap-On diagnostic Machines and scanner; Snap-On Supercharger battery charger; Dewalt Emglo portable air compressor; (2) Stanley HV18301 Hydraulic pumps; hot stick; (2) Craftsman gas leaf blowers; Meilink floor safe; floor model drill press; industrial shelving; high intensity commercial lighting; portable cement mixer; Dake press; EQUIPTO Mezzanine that measures 10’ high. The dimensions are 16’x31’ and has a 42” railing with kickplate.
SCRAP IRON DEALERS: As usual, there are thousands of pounds of metal from cast iron to copper. If buying and selling metals is your passion, this auction is for you!!!!
- All purchases are to be paid in full the day of sale (no exceptions). Payment can be made in the form of cash, certified check or funds, company check accompanied with a bank letter guarantee, Visa, M.C. or Discover. All checks are to be made payable to Belcher McPherson Auction Co.
- There is a 13% buyers premium in effect for this auction. Payment made by cash, certified funds or company check will receive a 3% premium discount therefore reducing the buyers premium to 10%.
- Michigan Sales tax of 6% will be charged unless we obtain a valid copy of your sales tax license. Sales tax is charged on the auction hammer price plus the buyers premium which is the total sales price.
- All items are being sold “As-Is, Where-Is” with no guarantees or refunds.
- All buyers will be required to register in order to participate in this auction. You will need a valid drivers license in order to register.
- Consumers Energy Company is not responsible for damage to buyer's purchased items of any equipment or vehicles, nor will it be liable for any injury to persons during the auction, load out process or while on Consumers Energy property regardless of any acts, omissions or negligence of Consumers Energy Company or its employees.
- Consumers Energy reserves the right to add or remove items prior to auction date.
- Belcher McPherson Auction Co. reserves the right to sell cataloged lots in any manner deemed appropriate by the auction company.
- In the event there is a dispute between two bidders, the auction company may resell the item to resolve the dispute.
- The catalog is to be used merely as a guide of items being sold. The Auction Co. does not warrant the condition, use, authenticity, accuracy or description of what is listed.
- Due to traffic concerns, no sold item(s) can be removed from the auction location until the auction is completed in it’s entirety.
- Purchases will only allowed to be released from the premises after a representative of Belcher McPherson physically signs a receipt of purchase from the buyer (no exceptions).
- All purchases must be removed by: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2011
- Check Out Hours: Please pay by the conclusion of the auction; however, you have until 7 P.M. Day of Sale for removal - Removal from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M. on Wednesday, SEPTEMBER 21 and Thursday, SEPTEMBER 22.
- ForkLifts provided and operated by Consumers Energy will be available for loading. Belcher McPherson Employees and or purchasers/representatives of the purchasers are not allowed to operate the loading equipment.
- All sold items that are not removed by the specified date will be forfeited by the purchaser. No refund will be given for those purchases.
- Third Party Removal: In the event the registered purchaser of an item(s) has another individual(s) pick-up the sold merchandise, the auctioneer must be informed in writing prior to removal.